MISSED CLASS & HOLIDAY POLICY
- We are OPEN DURING HOLIDAYS that falls during on class days (Thanksgiving, Easter, Labor Day, Canada Day, etc.)
- If you have to miss your class due to a family event on that holiday, you can make up for that class FOR FREE (in a different class) before the end of the current term. *Contact our Administrative Manager to schedule your make-up class at email@example.com.
- If you miss a class for any other reason, the fee to make-up for this class is $10 plus tax.
FEES & CANCELLATIONS
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CDN) and are subject to 15% tax in Nova Scotia
- Atlantic Cirque reserves the right to cancel any class due to limited enrolment.
- A $100 deposit is due upon registration for regular classes, $250 for our Professional Programs.
- Cancellations within 14 days or less from the start of the session will incur $100 cancellation fee.
- By registering, you are committing to paying the class or camp fee for the session you are registering for. All class fees are non-refundable. Refunds will not be issued for any reason: including, but not limited to relocation, illness, weather cancellation, power outage, agreement termination and unused classes.
- A charge of $50 will be applied for returned cheques and declined credit card payments.
- Students are not permitted to sell or transfer classes to another individual.
WEATHER (closure and storm policy for regular classes and birthday parties)
- If Atlantic Cirque has to cancel classes or close the school because of weather conditions (or else), the announcement will be posted on our website and Facebook page at least 2 hours before the start of the class / or party.
- In the case of a class cancellation due to weather, you will be offered to makeup for that class for free in any other classes of the same level, before the end of the current term.
- If we end up cancelling several classes on the same day, we will be adding another class at the end of the term. For birthday party cancellation (very rare), if we are unable to reschedule your party at a time and date that is convenient to you, your deposit will be refunded in full.
SAFETY & ATTIRE
- Only participating students are allowed in the gym; all other students, parents & guests must watch from upstairs
- Comfortable athletic clothing; slim fitting clothing is best; long leggings / long sleeve t-shirts are recommended
- Long hair must be tied back with elastics
- Jewelry should be removed before participating in the activity
- Food, liquids (including water bottles) and gum is not permitted in the gym.
- Water bottles go on the designated shelf by the gym
- Students are not permitted to teach each other
- During open gym, students are only permitted to train on technique they have learn during classes
- Every participant is required to sign our waiver prior to participating in any circus activity
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOTAPING
- Photography is permitted by non-paticipating family members or friends from the upstairs area
- Students are allowed to take photos in the gym, but only during the last 5 minutes of class.
- Cameras and phones are not allowed in the gym, unless to take a picture during the last 5mins of class
- Video taping PROHIBITED at all times. The law requires written permission by parents of each children in order to be filmed. As you can understand how logistically complicated this would be for Atlantic Cirque to enforce and control, we have decided not to allow videos to be taken in the gym. The only exception to this rules are for our students over the age of 18 and with no underage students in the space or unless video taken by Atlantic Cirque's staff and pre-approved by management and students involved, for very specific projects).